2012년 1월 28일 토요일

Anger - Floyd Mayweather Jr.


Since the blog is about my favorite sport, I decided to put my angry emotions into this post as well. I love boxing. I boxed for 4 years myself. There is no Mike Tyson's match that I have missed. Every match I watch, I try to respect all players whether they are loser or winner. However, there is one boxer that I despise: Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Most boxers are well-mannered and accept the result of the fight. However, Floyd Mayweather Jr. is different. Extremely talented, he is very cocky. Also, his only goal in a match is too win. He does not show respect to other players.

For example, during a match with Ortiz, there was a incident where Ortiz accidently head butted Mayweather Jr. which is illegal. When Ortiz went to apologize, Mayweather Jr. punched him directly in the face and knocked Ortiz out.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s actions make me angry. In a sport which requires respect between both players, being a cocky player who lacks respect is not a good attitude before preparing for a fight. I realy do hope he loses his upcoming match on May.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기