2012년 1월 28일 토요일

Love - The Beatles - All My Loving



How much would you give for people you love? Can you beat Beatles' offer or providing all of what they have? On 1963, Beatles released the song, "All My Loving", and shook the world.

Written by Paul McCartney, the lyrics hold a sweet message swearing to send all their loving to one girl. Even though protagonist from the lyrics is going away, he promises that only his girl will stay in his heart.

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you,
Tomorrow I'll miss you;
Remember I'll always be true.
And then while I'm away,
I'll write home ev'ry day,
And I'll send all my loving to you.

I'll pretend That I'm kissing
the lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true.
And then while I'm away,
I'll write home ev'ry day,
And I'll send all my loving to you.

All my loving I will send to you.
All my loving, darling I'll be true.

With no explanation needed, the song perfectly fits the word Love. When you love someone, your main priority becomes the person you are in love with. The lyrics of the song correctly describes the feelings and the goal that the man will have toward his love.

The song could also be included in the category Happiness.
It is hard for a man to confess such feelings to others. The female listening to this song would be hooked to the person singing the song because of the dedication shown from the man.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기