2012년 1월 28일 토요일

Fun - Elf


Along with Home Alone, there is a movie that I never miss to watch during Christmas holidays. Elf, starring Will Ferrell, brighten the holidays with his slap-stick comedies and funny actions. Every year, Elf has brought me laughters and taught me about holiday spirit.

The movie falls into Fun category because of the actings done by Will Ferrell. His jokes and elf-like actions brought fun when I am down. One scene which I particularly remember is one where he eats a "elf food". He mixes spaghetti noodles with smores Pop Tarts, M&Ms, maple syrup, and chocolate sprinkles. To humans, it would look like the most fattening and sweetest food. I was surprised by the eating habits that was shown in the movie. However, that scene only was able to make me hold my stomach with laughter.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기