2012년 1월 29일 일요일

Fear - Rodin's The Gates of Hell


Once in our life time, we all have debated whether after-life exists. Existence of Heaven and Hell has brought numerous discussions and conflicts between theists and atheists all around the world. If Heaven and Hell exists gates of hell would look like the carving shown above.

The Gates of Hell, masterpiece carved by Rodin, was created by numerous inspiration such as Revelation and Dante's Inferno. The bronze door has satisfied many imagination of structure of gates of hell. The structure contains several notable figures such as The Thinker, The Three Shades, and Fleeting Love.

The artifact falls into the category because it puts fear into people's mind by giving imagination of hell. I am a Christian. Therefore, I have always believed in the presence of hell. After I saw the door, I was able to effectively strenghten my faith and become a man living by God's name stronger than usual.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기