2012년 1월 29일 일요일

Fear - Revelation

The bible holds numerous important creeds and informations. Among all the books, I personally find the book of Revelation to be most important. Being a Christian, I read the Bible from cover to cover during high school. When I was reading the book of Revelation, I unconciously gave my full attention to the book. It was like reading a well written fantasy book.

The Book of Revelations informs the believers about the end times, what we should do to prepare ourselves for the moment, and the second coming of Jesus Christ. The book describes the sight of heaven and the fate of Earth. The book tells that followers will be saved while the non-believers go through unimaginable pain.

The book put a huge fear inside me by putting images from the passages inside me. Thinking of being constantly stung by scorpions and burnning alive while getting eaten by a dragon gave me shivers after reading the book. I was able to assure my self if I have a strong enough faith to be prepared for the unexpected event.

Are YOU Ready?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기