2012년 1월 29일 일요일

Fear - Phobia

There are certain things which cause people to shrug and look for places to hide. For example, I am scared of horror films. Whenever I see even a poster for the scary film, I cover my eyes before the image is printed in my memory. However, there are some people who gets extreme amount of fear, alsmost to a point of death. Those people have illness called Phobia.

Phobia is an anxiety disorder which is derived from the Greek word Phobos, fear. There are numerous types of phobia such as hydrophobia, agoraphobia, acrophobia, and aviophobia. People with phobias reach to a state of avoiding certain objects or even resisting to step outside of their house.

This psychological disorder fits into the Fear category because it makes people become paranoid in certain conditions. These people will know the true meaning of having fear above anyone else. Do you have a phobia?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기